- For pintails add 0.5cm (5/16″) to back side fin distances
- M5 Multisystem is recomended for all tail types if fin box is used
- A Thruster style longboard is not possible with the M4 or M5 longboard formula
- Recommended distance of front fin trailing edge from rail 1-5/16″
- Longboards for big wave surfing .. mix of Gun and Longboard formulas for stiffer feel.
- The positions provided will be updated as further testing is pursued: stay tuned
- The recommended fins for Quattro setup are M2 front and M2 tail fin back
For boards over 9 foot add 1/16″ 0.15 cm to distance given
between back fins for each 3 inch 7.6 cm increase in board length.